Heyyy Blogfam.. Sorry 4 the long silence. I swear it wasn't my doing! I'll try to be regular from now, I promise! *Smiles sweetly*. I'm also in Naija now sef.. I don't have anything to say today sha, but just wanted to ask this question that has been stuck in my craw for ages! Hope I'll get the desired answers at last!! So here goes..
I Don't Get why people would call you a hater simply because you tell/told them the truth concerning celebs or all these BBA, tv shows, people. Like If you ask 'What do you care who wins, or why even waste time watching when it's not like they know or care about you and nobody's gonna pay you for watching them?' Instead of getting answers to those questions, you get called a 'hater', 'wannabe' etc..
I mean, SERIOUSLY?? I'm not the confused one here ooh! You're the one whiling away your time with people who don't know about your EXISTENCE ma sef, fashi your name!! So how come I'm the wannabe?? So that's it people.. Please Comments!!
Ps. I've re-published all my posts, so you guys especially my newer followers can read my posts from the very beginning!! Yours always




1 comments:
Awwww comeon,you can't keep flicking on and off on us like this!!!U'd better b back for good noww!!!Whats up?Update Update.
Post a Comment