BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I'm Afrigator'd.

Monday, September 12, 2011

M.I.M.S

Heyy lovies.. Yh it's me! Miss MIA (missing in action) Blogger of the year. *Bows head in shame*.  I'm sure you're tired of hearing my apologies. Anyways, I hope I'm still forgiven sha!!


So much has happened to me this past weeks ehn that in-fact I still pinch myself sometimes. 1st , I decided to leave med-school for now and I'm currently in the American University of Nigeria (AUN), Yola, Adamawa state, Nigeria! Yes, I'm actually still in Nigeria and probably gonna be here for the next four years. It uses the American system of education (obviously): only four years of study; with majors and minors (degree choices); no law or medicine as a 1st degree; 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th years are termed freshman, sophomore, junior and senior years respectively and also whereby students don't necessarily have to choose their preferred major (course of study) until their junior (3rd) year. I currently don't have a major yet but I'm hoping to finalize my choices by the spring semester! 


I also have a 'special' someone, and NO it's not who some of you guys might be thinking of. Yes, I actually do know who you guys are thinking of, and as much as I also wish he was the one, I have to say it's not him. He's a Senior (4th year), finishing this semester and graduating May next year! We're pretty close for such a fast relationship. I've told him stuff NOBODY else knows, stuff I think would make him run for the hills and yet he's still there, he's broken down his walls for me, told me his deepest secrets, I've even spoken to his brothers and visited his aunt and grandmother. That last incident was a scary and hilarious one.


I also have been classified as a mean girl in AUN (not exactly to my face sha). This is simply because I don't smile at every-body anymore, I wear whatever I want and however I want, I walk with my head held high, I don't make friends as easily as I used to, I don't talk to everybody anymore, I act as if I don't give a fuck anymore (which I really don't), I can talk to a particular person in a group of people and ignore the rest, especially if I don't know any of them. Basically, I did exactly what I promised to do in enough-is-officially-enough. The guys I hang with are pretty cool with it, they accept me with no qualms or shit, same with some of the EXTREMELY fewer girls I hang with. And I'm actually cool with that!


One last thing before I leave. What's the big deal about Virginity?? I mean like seriously, I've had guys walk up to me (those with liver sha) and tell me different views about virginity. Most of them saying the same thing, being a virgin SUCKS yada, yada, yada. My own is simply, what's your own wahala with a person's virginity status? Abi dem disturb ya life over your own status ni?? But seriously people, what's the fuss about Virginity and Non-Virginity?!!?


Btw, MIMS means Music Is My Saviour! Actually stole it from some-one!!


9 comments:

Myne said...

Oh...I don't want to say I'm sorry you left Med school, I'm sure there was a reason for that. I hope AUN works out for you though, and good luck with the special someone. And go easy on the mean girl rep, lol..

Aeeshah said...

Lol... Thanks Myne!! The mean girl rep is actually kinda refreshing sha, asin after being taken for a fool for so long and stuff!!

Pha't said...

I've been in the dark ooo haba Keyes, we don't talk anymore :(. Hope AUN works out 4 u sha, we shld talk more often o

J. said...

OMG! So much's been going on with you.. AUN? Woah! And 'special someone'? We need to talk, don't we? *wiggling eyebrows* I hope it works out for you Chica. Wishing you the best!

Aeeshah said...

Pha't Habah my love. Me, keep U in d dark? That's impossible.. Yh, we should fah!!

Jasmeen,Heyy hun.. Bin a minute. Wallahi fah.. Thanks hun!!

Queenbee said...

Wow....one blog with different topics ℓoℓz interesting iMust say...all the best with school and the new guy...as fur the virginity thing...there really is a difference babe...bt then again,its jst my opinion...all the same,nice blog.

Anonymous said...

To Allah we belong and to him we shall return. May Allah forgive your shortcomings and grant you al-jannah firdausour shortcomings and grant you al-jannah firdaus

quarurii said...

Aisha.. lol, that is so funny. I know how social you are and how much you like smiling... yaay.. my best memories of you are when ad sleep in esurus room and you in zaynabs room... lol. i miss you alot. i hope you were still around but am sure you are in a much better place. enjoy yourself babes. much much love

Anonymous said...

you were one of the amazing people i was ever fortunate to meet. May Allaah make your abode a blissful one